Faith, family and a little creativity. Keeping life simple in a complicated world.


Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fall Finally Arrived

The last couple of days have been beautiful here. Last week we had temperatures in the 80's, but Sunday things cooled down into the upper 60's. I love the cool crisp feeling outside first thing in the morning.

I did the rest of my fall decorating a little late this year simply because it didn't feel like fall! I need fall temps to put me in the decorating mood.

Here are the little fall touches at our house this year-


 



 
I downloaded this cute printable from a blog, and then I lost the blog! I'd like to share it and give credit where credit is due. Does anyone know who posted this? 
 

I've decided to do some deep fall cleaning over the next few days. I don't know if it's because we live in the country or what, but our house is a dust magnet. I could dust every day and I don't think it would be enough!  
 
I'll post cleaning progress to keep myself accountable and on some sort of schedule. I can distracted from cleaning pretty easily!
 
 

4 comments:

Wendi said...

Love the mum in the tub. Pretty! My house is the same way with dust. It is just ten times worse this year with construction behind our property. Yuck!

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

Beautiful Fall decor Mandy! It is nice to be back to blogging and catching up with blogging friends. I read over your last few posts. It was touching to read about how God has led you in your sign business decision. Thank you for your kind words on my blog. I'm glad you're back :)
Blessings,
Marcia

Laura Lane said...

Hello Mandy,

Thanks for visiting me at Harvest Lane Cottage! Your wooden pumpkins are so cute and country. I need to ask my son to make some for me.
I'm going to take a look around.
Blessings,
Laura

Laura Lane said...

I just signed up to follow you as Laura Lane.
Blessings,
Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage