Faith, family and a little creativity. Keeping life simple in a complicated world.


Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sincerely Thankful: My Savior

I've neglected my blog for many months now. It wasn't intentional, I really love the friendships I've made across the miles. I've had the privilege of meeting some of my blog friends in person!

A very busy home business just left no time for blogging, but I have missed it so much!

I'm going to jump back into blogging by listing things I am thankful for throughout the month of November. I'm sincerely thankful for all the blessings in my life every day of the year, but I sometimes take things for granted. I want to refocus this month!

First and foremost, I am thankful for my relationship with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Without Him, nothing else in my life would be possible. It's hard to put into words what Jesus is to me, but I'll try.

Jesus is my:
~peace when there is chaos all around me
~love when I am not worthy, deserving or able
~understanding when I simply can't
~hope when I see nothing but sadness
~joy when I'm just not feeling it
~solid rock when everything is changing and shifting
~source of life everlasting

I'm sure I could go on and on, but those were the first things that came to mind. I'm not even remotely close to perfect, but I truly want God to change my desires to be in line with His desires. I'm happy to know that He'll never stop working in my life.

1 comment:

Firecracker Kid said...

Hi Mandy, Good to see you back. I have to say, I affirm your faith in Jesus. Not only through November, but all the time. He's my motivator and my "go to guy".
(> ” ” <)
( =’o'= )
-(,,)-(,,)-
Hugs~Carol