Faith, family and a little creativity. Keeping life simple in a complicated world.


Monday, November 5, 2012

Sincerely Thankful: My Husband

I'm truly thankful for my hubby. We've been a couple for 21 years, married for 17. Considering I'm 36, that's most of my life!

When I think about where we started and where we are now, it's really hard to believe!  We've grown up together and I give all the credit to God for the success of our marriage. It truly is a strand of three chords. I look back at old pictures sometimes and wonder who those two kids were!

Best friend, great dad, wonderful provider. I'm blessed and looking forward to more to come!

7 comments:

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Happy Anniversary!!
We celebrate 18 next Monday.
Glad you're back!

Glitch said...

That is the candle I almost lit. Congrats!

jennifer768 said...

Happy Anniversary! Hugs,Jen

BECKY said...

Hey Girl! Happy Anniversary! We celebrated #33 last month! Hope you have a great celebration! Ours was low key, but we loved it anyway!!

Hope all is well! Hugs to you!
Becky

Mandy @ Creekside Creations said...

It's not our anniversary, sorry for he confusion! I'm just doing some "thankful" posts throughout the month of November. Thanks, anyway!!

Karen said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Beautiful wedding picture.
Karen

Firecracker Kid said...

Aww that's wonderful, Happy Anniversary! Same story for hubby and I. We're very fortunate indeed :)
(> ” ” <)
( =’o'= )
-(,,)-(,,)-
Hugs~Carol