Faith, family and a little creativity. Keeping life simple in a complicated world.


Monday, November 5, 2012

Pinned It, Made It Monday

This is my very first Pinned it Made it Monday and I'm excited to join in!

I love all the beautiful names of God, so when I saw this sign, I immediately knew I wanted to make it!


                                     Between Here and Home


I don't have any pictures of the process, since I made this before I knew I was going to participate. Basically I just cut my board to the size I wanted (12x12) and painted away!

My version is smaller than the original pin and I used different names, but I definitely used it for inspiration! Here's my version-


Thanks, Tammy for hosting this! LOVE Pinterest projects!
 



6 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Mandy,
Your rendition of the sign is wonderful...I love the subject matter of it!
Karen

Karen said...

You did such a great job ~ I love it!

Christy said...

Love it!!!

Firecracker Kid said...

Love this! They need to be everywhere, even in congress! I love your tabletop version :) Nicely done.
Hugs~Carol

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

This is beautiful, Mandy! You did such a wonderful job and I love all the names for Jesus! They're so comforting! Like someone said, they should be hanging in DC! :)

Thanks for participating in Pinned it, Made it Monday!

It was so good to hear from you too! Tell everyone hello from us!

Blessings,
Tammy

Clare said...

Great job, I love it.