Faith, family and a little creativity. Keeping life simple in a complicated world.


Monday, September 26, 2011

Two Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins

I know this isn't a new recipe to many of you, but I made these over the weekend and they were really good. Most important, they were really EASY. ( I love easy)

All you need is one can of pumpkin and a box of cake mix. (I also added a couple teaspoons of cinnamon.)  I think spice cake mix is the most common kind used for this recipe, but I don't particularly care for spice cake so I just used yellow mix. You can also use chocolate mix for chocolate pumpkin muffins.

Just mix the two together, drop into a muffin tin by spoonfuls and bake at 350 degrees for about 20 min. or until a toothpick comes out clean.

They aren't the prettiest muffins, but they taste great and did I mention they are EASY?

You can add chocolate chips or nuts - whatever you like.

That's all there is to it. I love anything with pumpkin so this is a great fall treat!

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Yum! Those look delicious, and I love how simple the recipe is, too! :) I love simpler recipes like this for my baking during the week, when time is more limited. Thank you for sharing this, because it was new to me and I am going to try it! :)

Did you have a good Monday? I sure hope so! :)

Blessings,
Jenni

JDConwell said...

Dang those really do look good. I love pumpkin in anything. Makes me wish I still ate carbs. :~) Thank you for sharing though--I will pass this on to my daughter.

Walking on Sunshine... said...

I'm glad I found you again also! I actually found you on Facebook through another blogging friend who liked your page so I went over there, "liked" you and found your blog! I had lost you also!

So happy your "hobby" has turned into this great business for you!!!

Hope you have a great day!

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

These look great, Mandy! I'm going to pick up the ingredients and make it tonight as a little surprise for the family! Thanks for sharing! I love easy! :)

Have a great day!
Tammy

alltheseboys said...

Mandy..I've made these for years. Try throwing some chocolate chips in them...they are to die for like that. I've done chocolate with peanut butter chips, the spice with white chocolate chips, chocolate with the mint chips. They are so so good!! Katie

Steve n Vickie said...

No eggs? I'm going to have to try that.