Faith, family and a little creativity. Keeping life simple in a complicated world.


Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring Around Our Place

I'm on day six of a mega cold. There hasn't been any crafting going on, but I have been looking through some old pictures during this down time.

I ran across some spring pictures from around our place that I took last year. I needed to be reminded that spring is almost here!

I'm no photographer, just sharing a little bit of our life with you!










I'm excited for spring and the fresh new beginning that it brings.

Linking up with Outdoor Wednesdays Today!


Enjoy your day wherever you are!

11 comments:

Martha Z said...

Those shots all look like spring to me. Around here the redbud, tulips and daffodils are all blooming. I'll have to wait a bit for the iris.

BECKY said...

Great pictures, gal! Around here the azaleas are in full bloom, the sun is shining and it is in the mid 70's!! Perfect beach weather! My daughters and SIL went to the beach today, but I had too much prep work to do for tonight! You can be sure I will be there next week!!!

Happy Spring!!
HUGS,
Becky

CailinMarie said...

great photos! love the one of the pony tailed darling and those chicks!!!
Happy Outdoor Wednesday

Paula said...

The bloom pictures are so beautiful, Mandy, but the fuzzy chickies made me *squeeeal*!!
Bless your heart, I don't like having a springtime cold, either. Hope you feel better soon.

Christy said...

I hope you are feeling better soon!

Cora said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon! Spring is my fave!

Rhodes Creations said...

Great spring pics! Hope you feel better soon! Laura

Tiff said...

What gorgeous pictures! Those irises are my favorite sign of spring, I wish I could grow tulips too! Feel better soon! X

Amber said...

When I saw the first photo and your post title in my reader, I thought that you already had flowers on your trees and, boy, did I feel a twinge of jealousy! :) Then I felt better when I read your post and saw that you were reminiscing! Feel better! I'm 16 days sick now. But I started an antibiotic last weekend, so I'm started to feel half normal again!

Karen said...

Your photos are gorgeous. (You are too modest! :D ) I love the colors of springtime. ~Karen

Rene said...

What a beautiful spring day! Perfect!